Intelligent Spread Spectrum Modem
People counting data needs to be transferred from the entrance’s Data-Logger to a PC computer for analysis.
A high-speed spread-spectrum transceiver installed next to each DL-10 transfers its data to the PC computer in the office. The spread-spectrum modem's long range provides more flexibility, allowing distances of up to 500 ft. between modems. Hence, data transfer doesn't have to be done manually.
It takes 20 to 30 seconds to transfer a full day of logging. A unit with a full memory of logging information will take about 3-4 minutes to transfer.
- Wireless networking saves on wiring expenses both at initial installation and upon modifications to the building.
- Distributed architecture makes every entrance independent and unaffected by potential troubles at other entrances.
- The system is so flexible it can handle temporary installations: install a system anywhere and it will automatically find a path to transmit data.
- Infodev's support team’s ability to access the Data-Loggers directly provides you with enhanced support.
- Error-free data exchanges are ensured by an auto-correcting protocol.
- The PC produces diagnostic messages reporting the proper operation of communications.
- A transmitter signal strength measurement can be used to diagnose device malfunctions.
- Infodev's RF-Link incorporates a wide range of high-performance radio transceivers which meet the stringent demands of military, domestic and international regulatory agencies.
- Status lights simplify system diagnostic.
- The system's wide range offers increased flexibility.
- The ISSM-20’s rugged design withstands harsh environmental conditions common to public buildings.
Installed as an add-on to the Data-Logger, the unit transfers people-counting data to the office computer and uploads the Data-Logger’s software when necessary.
Frequency band: 2,402 - 2,478 Ghz
Radio type: Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum (FHSS)
Indoors range: Up to 150 m / 500 ft.
Outdoors range: Up to 3048 m / 10 000 ft..
Networkable TTL-RS-232, Rs-422, RS-485, J1708
Speed: Up to 115 200 bps:
8 to 32 VDC
Consumption in communication: 1,8 W, 150 mA @ 12 VDC
Consumption when idle: 0,84 W, 70 mA @ 12 VDC
Storage temperature: -40 to 60oC / -40 to 140oF
Operation temperature: 0 to 60oC / 32 to 140oF
Humidity: 10-95% not condensing internally
Type: Diecast aluminium
Weight: 250 g / 8,8 oz
Size: 11,2 x 6,1 x 3 cm / 4,4 x 2,4 x 1,2 in.
ISSM-20: Spread-spectrum radio transceiver