Stand-Alone People Counter Estimator
The DEL-10 is a stand-alone battery-operated directional counting unit comprised of a horizontal counting sensor and a miniature Data-Logger. It requires neither wiring nor complex installation.
The DEL-10 is usually installed on one side of the passageway and requires no receiver on the other side. It will count with some precision when traffic is low and provide estimates during high traffic periods.
The DEL-10 battery provides 6 to 18 months of autonomy. The data can be extracted manually using the DC-10 Data-Collector. The DEL-10 can also be networked to transfer its data automatically to the office computer.
- Its customizeable appearance blends in with the surroundings, making it virtually unnoticeable.
- Its adjustable sensitivity ensures strollers and shopping carts are not counted.
- Simple installation and stand-alone operation minimizes costs for optimum cost-effectiveness.
- Directional counts give an extra dimension to your data.
- When installed in a passageway, the DEL-10 will provide a good profile of human traffic through the area.
- Compact, unobtrusive design.
- Adjustable detection zone.
- Unaffected by speed of passage.
- Withstands environmental stresses common to public spaces.
- Easily installed by anchoring the casing to the wall surface - no wiring necessary.
- Battery-powered. Optional external power available.
- May be connected to a conventional network, a modem or a wireless modem for automatic data transfer to the office computer.
- May be connected to up to 2 external directional sensors.
The DEL-10 is installed on the wall on one side of the passageway. As people pass in front of it, they cut through its field of vision and are counted. Counts are stored in the included data-logger. Data is transferred manually with the Data-Collector or automatically through a wireless modem, a dial-up modem or a wired network.
Type: passive optics
Range: 15,3 - 18,3 m / 50-60 ft.
With DL-NET module: RS-485
External: 12 VDC
Battery: 6 AA batteries*
Consumption: average: 300 uA typical
*Batteries will last up to 6 months depending on traffic density.
Storage temperature: -30 to 70oC / -22 to 158oF
Operation temperature: -20 to 60oC / -4 to 140oF
Humidity: 10-95% not condensing internally
Type: Serpac ABS
Without batteries: 250 g / 8,8 oz
With batteries: 450 g / 15,9 oz
Size: 3,9 x 8,3 x 14,3 cm / 1,5 x 3,3 x 5,6 in.
Colour: Grey - other colours available.
Optional protective Plexiglas casing available
DEL-10: Directional counting sensor with included data-logger.
DEL-RF: Directional counting sensor with included data-logger and spread-spectrum modem.
Overhead people counter
Horizontal counter / estimator
Multiple sensor bar