A Solution for Integrators
GW-200 Communication Gateway
The GW-200 is Infodev's passenger counting solution for integrators.
The Communication Gateway is the communication link between the DA-200 autonomous sensor and the third party on-board computer. It responds only to the commands from the on-board computer. For example, the Communication Gateway will start counting when the onboard computer commands it to count.
One of the main objectives of the GW-200 is to simplify and minimize the cost of installation. The DA-200 and GW-200’s unique networking architecture not only speeds up installation but greatly reduces the amount of cabling necessary.
- May be connected to up to 12 sensors and 4 other signal sources from the vehicle, such as door switches.
- The GW-200 requires no interface with the door switch, odometer or with any other parameter.
- Diagnostic lights permit testing major functions.
- The memory can hold up to 8 days of data, depending on the number of routes driven.
- The GW-200’s rugged design resists the harsh environmental conditions often found in public transit vehicles.
- Data is safely stored permanently in flash memory.
- The interface is transparent to the on board host computer.
The Communication Gateway is connected to autonomous counting sensors. It receives commands from the on-board computer to start counting passengers, stop counting passengers, transfer the count data and delete the counts.
Sensors: Up to 12 DA-200 can be connected to one GW-200
Signals: 4 analog or digital inputs/outputs.
Interface: Networkable TTL-RS-232, RS-485, J1708
Speed: 600 - 230 400 bps.
10 to 36 VDC
Consumption: 500 mW, 30 mA
Storage temperature: -40 to 85oC / -40 to 185oF
Operation temperature: -30 to 60oC / -22 to 140oF
Humidity: 10-95% not condensing internally
Type: Diecast aluminium
Weight: 250 g / 8,8 oz
Size: 11,2 x 6,1 x 3 cm / 4,4 x 2,4 x 1,2 in.
Colour: Black, Grey high-impact ABS casing available.
GW-200: Communication Gateway.
The GW-200 is installed in vehicles already equipped with an on-board computer.
Miniature onboard computer