BusStops Data Analysis Software
The people counting data generated by the on-board microcomputer during the trip can be analysed in many different ways: spread-sheet, plots, graphs...
Hastus-Compatible Online Report Utility
Infodev is proud to introduce BusStops WebReports, a very effective web-based report application. From any place in the world, you can access WebReports and see a real-time representation of your transit vehicles.
BusStops WebReports is a value-added complement to your highly efficient HASTUS planning tool: WebReports acts as a control tool to interface with your database.
WebReports is very easy to use, powerful and accurate. Diagnose problems more efficiently by producing data tables, line graphs or even bar graphs comparing different stops, routes or time periods.
It is so simple it requires absolutely no software installation on the user’s computer: all you need is a Web browser and an Internet connection. In fact, BusStops WebReports has the best of both worlds: the userfriendliness of a web page and the power of a database-driven application.
- Work with existing databases to speed up configuration.
- Uses existing infrastructures:
- Available from any computer connected to the Internet.
- The ONLY web-based application of its kind on the market.
- Complete compatibility with your database tools.
- Highly powerful engine that processes data in record times.
- Bridges the gap between theoretical planning data and the reality of urban traffic.
- Export data to Excel or PDF format.
Standard and custom reports available:
- Stop by stop
- Bus summary
- Node (timepoint) forecast
- Node (timepoint) summary
- Schedule adherence
- Idle time
- Elapsed travel time
- Route trip list
- Corner count
- For APC users:
- ONs-OFFs by time period
- ONs-OFF by route
- ONs-OFFs by time period
- Client Stations:
- Web browser: Internet Explorer 5.5 or Netscape 6
- Screen resolution 1024 x 768
- Database: Choice of hosted or local database.
- Clients who already have a scheduling/APC database usually choose local database.
- Clients without existing databases usually choose to host it with Infodev.
- The black board is a useful tool that gives you a bird's eye view of your stops and runs. It can highlight the runs you want in different colours so you can have an immediate idea of the distance travelled by your vehicles. You can zoom or pan all you want. Clicking on a stop will provide you with the information you need about this particular stop.
- Your information will be fully integrated in the Infodev BusStops software. In turn, this information will be used to associate each count with a bus stop.
- Using the GPS information our system gathered in conjunction with the stops table, BusStops groups all stops into bus runs, so that you can compare runs. You can see arrival and departure times for each stop, the ins, the outs and the loads.
- On a map, you can see not only the stops with and without passenger boardings and alightings, but also the moving speed of the vehicle, which helps single out slow traffic areas.
Miniature onboard computer